Nouman Ali Khan is an American speaker and Arabic instructor, born on 4th May 1978, he is the founder of The Bayyinah Institute of Arabic studies, he has previously served as a professor at the Arabic Nassau Community College.
He is an inspirational and motivational speaker who has inspired thousands of people around the world, his success and achievements and hard work has been recognised around the world. He was born In Germany to a Pakistani family and spent his preschool years in the former East Berlin. His father was a great man and then worked for the Pakistan embassy in Riyadh.
Nouman Ali Khan has been involved in a lot of motivational speech and has given inspirational talks to thousands inspiring them in to becoming successful people and working hard and believing in themselves that they can to achieve their dreams by working hard, being committed and never giving up.
Below are inspirational quotes from Nouman Ali Khan:
- “Filthy language is used by people who don’t have the maturity or intelligence to express themselves with better words. .” Nouman Ali Khan
- “If someone corrects you, and you feel offended, then you have an ego problem.” Nouman Ali Khan
- “Being knowledgeable means being less judgemental” Nouman Ali Khan
- “When you’re going through something hard and you start wondering where Allah is, just remember, the Teacher is always quiet during a test.” Nouman Ali Khan
5.“If doctors are paid the same salary as bus drivers, community would not be crazy about making their children doctors.” Nouman Ali Khan
- “Being arrogant after becoming religious towards someone, who isn’t as religious, doesn’t give you favour in the eyes of the Almighty” Nouman Ali Khan
- “The people who test your patience are a blessing.. Without the, you can’t practice patience” Nouman Ali Khan
- “Never think that you are alone when facing hardships – The teacher is always quiet during a test.” Nouman Ali Khan
- “There is nothing wrong with having a good job, there is nothing wrong with having a nice house, there is nothing wrong with that. There is something wrong when that is your goal.” Nouman Ali Khan
10.“The first thing I would like to share with you here is that when you help people, you don’t wait around until they say thank you because you didn’t help them so you can hear appreciation. ”Nouman Ali Khan
- “Who doesn’t want to be successful in life – the person who wants to successful in this life and the hereafter has to follow just a simple combination.” Nouman Ali Khan
- “Your sin is not greater than God’s mercy.” Nouman Ali Khan
- “Forgiving someone isn’t just about doing good to another. It’s also about healing a scar in your own heart” Nouman Ali Khan
- “Appreciate the life given to you – there are many who would do anything just to have yours” Nouman Ali Khan
15.“If you believe in justice, surely you believe in the hereafter, because this world is not just.” Nouman Ali Khan
- “A time when morality will keep shifting, you need something that stands straight and can stay in place.” Nouman Ali Khan
- “Find better company, find company of people better than yourself so you be surrounded with those best in character and so you may learn something.” Nouman Ali Khan
- “When ignorance is passed down for a long time without giving it a second thought, it leads to evil because you are doing it without knowledge.” Nouman Ali Khan
- “The most important investment of our time is in our people and in our youth.” Nouman Ali Khan
20.“If someone corrects you, and you feel offended, then YOU have an EGO problem.” Nouman Ali Khan