1. “I challenge anyone to understand Islam, its spirit, and not to love it. It is a beautiful religion of brotherhood and devotion.”
2. “The Heart was only created for the remembrance of Allah.”
3. “Allah understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say Them.”
4. “Allah knows what is the best for you and when it’s best for you to have it.”
5. A person who truly fears his lord hoes not care about others and does not put himself in a position where his religion is at risk.
6. When you don’t understand what’s happening in your life, Just close your eyes, and take a deep breath and say, “Ya Allah, I know this is your plan just help me through it.”
7. If you are in doubt ask ALLAH. Perform SalatulIstikhara.
8. When things are too hard to handle, retreat & count your blessings instead.
9. Over A 151,000 people die in this world every day, I thank Allah for still giving me some more time to fix my Akhirah.
10. “Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.”
11. “Muhammad has always been standing higher than the Christianity. He does not consider god as a human being and never makes himself equal to God. Muslims worship nothing except God and Muhammad is his Messenger. There is no any mystery and secret in it.”
12. “Allah is enough.”
13. “Allah understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say Them.”
14. “Have fear of Allah wherever you are.”
15. “There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.”
16. “Islam appears to me like a perfect work of architecture. All its parts are harmoniously conceived to complement and support each other; nothing is superfluous and nothing lacking; and the result is a structure of absolute balance and solid composure.”
17. “Some are born virtuous, some become virtuous. To be good by nature is indeed fortunate but to become good is like walking on a double-edged sword; it takes a longer time and is more painful.”
18. “Allah’s timing is perfect in every matter. We don’t always understand the wisdom behind it. But we have to learn to trust it.”
19. “When Allah talks about giving to those who are in need of money, food, clothing, etc. in surah al-isra, He doesn’t refer to it as “helping the miskeen” or “giving charity to the miskeen” Allah refers to this act as giving them what is their right and what they deserve. It is their right upon me and you and Allah is watching.”
20. “The more i see of the world the more i silently whisper, “Alhamdulillah for Islam”
21. “When we repair our relationship with Allah, He repairs everything else for us.”
22. “No matter what your physical appearance, when you have kindness in your heart, You’re the most beautiful person in the world.”
23. “Tawakkul is having full faith that ALLAH will take care of you even when things look Impossible.”
24. “Doctors can treat you, but only ALLAH can heal you.”
25. “Don’t be like those who forgot God, so God caused them to forget their own souls.”