The blessed month of Ramadan is the ninth month of the Muslim year where fasting is observed form dawn to sunset for one month. Ramadan is a time where an individual can practice becoming closer to almighty god and be god righteous. The practices and good deeds performed in this month will multiply and will give an individual the opportunity to prepare him and her self to continue to do good deeds, to stay away from the harmful things and bad things, to become a better person to know yourself better and to stay away from sin.
4 Weeks of mercy, 30 days of worship, 720 hours of Spirituality. 43,200 Minutes of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds. of Happiness. Ramadan Kareem Mubarak.
Below are Inspirational Ramadan Quotes:
1. “Have you ever wondered why we’re happy in Ramadan? Because we do what we were created to do.” Sh. Alaa Elsayed
2.“In His infinite mercy, Allah has sent the light of Ramadan to erase the night. He has sent the month of the Qur’an so that He might elevate us and bring us from our isolation to His nearness.”
3. “In His infinite mercy, Allah has sent the light of Ramadan to erase the night. He has sent the month of the Qur’an so that He might elevate us and bring us from our isolation to His nearness.”
4. “Everything is a metaphor. Everything is a sign and contains a lesson. Don’t reflect on how quickly Ramadan came and went, without realizing that in this is a sign of how quickly this life will come and go”
5. “I think we carry within us many different versions of ourselves. Our true, greatest, and most honest version of ourselves can either be developed and nourished, or it can remain dead from neglect, most people opt for the easier version, rather than the best, but in the end which version lives, which version thrives, and which version dies, depends on the choices we make and the people in our lives”.
6. “Instead of looking outside of ourselves and counting potential enemies, fasting summons us to turn our glance inward, and to take the measure of our greatest challenge: the self, the ego, in our own eyes and as others see us.” Tariq Ramadan
7. “The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.” Tariq Ramadan
8. “Praise belongs to God who appointed among those roads His month, the month of Ramadan, the month of fasting, the month of submission, the month of purity, the month of putting to test, the month of standing in prayer, in which the Quran was sent down as guidance to the people, and as clear signs of the Guidance and the Separator.” Imam Zayn Al ‘Abidin Al-Sahifat Al-Sajjadiyya
9. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “HE who gives iftar to another fasting person shall earn reward equivalent to a fasting man without detracting from the reward of the latter” (Nisai and Tirmidhi)
10. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Said, “When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of heaven are Opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained” Saheeh Al-Bukhari.